Sunday, November 11th – 3:00 p.m. Cocktail Hour and Hors D’oeuvres
Traditions at the Glen
Musical Entertainment by Greg Neff
$150 per person inclusive. Seating is limited to assure an intimate culinary experience.
Reservations and payment can be made on our secure website processing application.
The following guest chefs will participate:
- Michael Matsushima, Sushi Chef/Owner Kampai Restaurant
- Amarissa Scelsi, Graduate, Culinary Institute of America
- Jim Covey, Executive Chef, Traditions at the Glen
- Rick Dodd, Executive Chef/Owner, P.S. Restaurant
- Jay Picculli, Executive Chef, Social on State/Craft
- Joe Sheehan, Executive Chef, Lampy’s
- Mike Bunker, Executive Chef/Owner, The Loft at 99
- Nancy Hauptfleisch, Pastry Chef/Owner, Chroma Café and Bakery
- Antonio Gobbo, Gelato Master/Owner, Antonio’s Bar and Trattoria
We’re also delighted that wine connoisseur James Simons will be showcasing his personal wine pairing selections.
Your name will be held at the reception table.